*NOW TAKING ORDERS!*
Secure your space in our production schedule.
Most tables will ship within 2 weeks of order date.
You've been looking for a podcast desk -
we're podcasters, building tables for podcasters.
This custom built modular podcasting desk is solid wood with steel legs, sturdy, and built to last in your podcast studio. Each desk has grommets for cable management and a power outlet with electrical outlets and USB ports for powering your devices.
Buy in sets of 2, 3, or 4 tables to accommodate your podcast's needs for hosts and guests. The angled design is built to mimic a news room or sports desk for video and live-streaming purposes.
WE'VE UPDATED OUR DESIGN!
New table style key features:
- New Materials: 1.5" thick, solid wood Butcher Block tabletops
- Compact design: Tabletops are now 25" long, shorter in length but still large enough for laptops and mixers.
- Cable Management Upgrade: Four (4) 1.5" grommets for cable management on each top, PLUS cable clips on the underside of the table.
- Power Outlet Style: Round outlet style to match round grommet aesthetic. Each outlet has one plug and two USB ports.
- Leg Options: Metal hairpin legs or K-style legs, both very sturdy!
Sold in sets of 2, 3, or 4 pieces.
- Solid wood tabletops, stained and finished with polyurethane coating.
- 4 Grommets for cable management on each piece
- Each desk has a power outlet with one plug and two USB ports
- Tables latch together with clips on the underside
- Metal Hairpin legs, or K style legs available
- Nice leg room!
- Tables are 36" at the long edge, and 18" at the short edge
- Angled design mimicking a news or sports desk to allow for live-streaming and video purposes